WARNING: These are very, very addicting!
Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups cheerios (any flavor/variety - mix it up!)
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling let it go for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar fully.
- While boiling, in large mixing bowl, measure out cheerios.
- Turn off heat and mix in peanut butter & vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over cheerios in mixing bowl.
- Spoon onto wax paper for individual portions or pour into greased pan & let cool.
- Once cool, cut into snack size treats.
Please click on the banner below & vote for my blog! 1 click = 1 vote! You can vote once per day! Thank you!