1. Mix all marinade ingredients & let pork chops sit in it (well coated on both sides) for at least 30 minutes before cooking (the longer they sit, the BETTER the flavor will be but 30 minutes gave them GREAT flavor).
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Put veggie oil in an OVEN SAFE skillet & heat over medium-high heat.
4. Sear both sides of chops in skillet (about 2 to 3 minutes per side until nice & brown - you do NOT want them cooked through in the skillet - honestly, they will dry out).
5. Flip chops back to 1st side and place entire skillet in the oven.
6. Cook chops in the oven for 15 additional minutes (turning once half-way through that time).
*** NOTE: You can probably make an AMAZING pan sauce/gravy out of the remaining drippings - I'm going to try that the next time I make it! ***
Please click on the banner below & vote for my blog! 1 click = 1 vote! You can vote once per day! Thank you!