1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease 9x5 inch loaf pan.
3. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cocoa powder in a large mixing bowl (I use my kitchen aid mixer).
4. Combine egg, milk & veggie oil in a medium bowl.
5. Add egg mixture to large bowl with dry ingredients until just combined (don't overmix).
6. Stir in chocolate chips (& nuts if desired).
7. Pour / scrape with rubber spatual into prepared loaf pan.
8. Bake about 45 minutes or until wooden stick inserted in center comes out clean.
9. Remove from oven & cool IN THE PAN for 10 minutes.
10. Remove from pan onto wire rack to completely cool before cutting (if you can last that long).
Please click on the banner below & vote for my blog! 1 click = 1 vote! You can vote once per day! Thank you!