1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together well.
3. Shape about 1 Tbsp of dough into a ball.
4. If you like them softer, you can bake them just like that & they will puff up & stay soft when you bake them.
5. If you like them firmer, you can make fork marks criss crossed on the top to press them down on the pan (photos to come).
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. You can let them set on the cookie sheet for a minute or move immediately to a cooking rack.
GO BACK TO FULL LIST OF "31 DAY OF COOKIES!"
Please take a moment to click on the banner below to vote for my blog! 1 click = 1 vote & you can vote once per day! Thank you!