1. Blend together egg, brown sugar and margarine in large bowl.
2. Mix spices (salt, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon & pepper) together and add to mixture.
3. Dissolve baking soda into milk and add to mixture.
4. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until well blended.
5. Add nuts last (if desired).
6. Make into rolls and wrap in wax paper.
7. Refrigerate overnight.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Cut rolled dough into 1/4 inch slices.
10. Bake 10 minutes for soft & chewy or 15 minutes for hard & crunchy.
Makes about 8 dozen cookies!
GO BACK TO FULL LIST OF "31 DAY OF COOKIES!"
Please take a moment to click on the banner below to vote for my blog! 1 click = 1 vote & you can vote once per day! Thank you!