Here are 10 reasons why I LOVE my Mombo nursing pillow from Comfort & Harmony (& why you should try it for yourself)!
10. The cover is removable & easily washed & put back on - no struggling with a shrinking cover or trying to wash a WHOLE pillow!
9. It's the PERFECT height for when you're nursing! Not too tall or too short!
8. The firm side is perfect when feeding - extra supportive & not "floppy" like other pillows.
7. The soft side is awesome for propping baby after feedings so they can "see the world".
6. It's also good if they want to call Grandma.
5. The Mombo has a vibration feature which will surely cause lots of giggles.
4. It's a great first place for baby to learn to sit up.
3. It's also good for lounging & chatting with Daddy.
2. It's great for TUMMY time!
1. Even when they are older & "done" with nursing, they will still want to snuggle up to it - if their younger siblings let them have a chance!
One of the VERY first opportunities I had as a blogger (just starting out) was a chance to review the Comfort & Harmony Mombo before it was available for purchase! You can read the full review by CLICKING HERE.
I reviewed the one in the photos above, it's called Pinehurst & it's great if you need a gender neutral nursing pillow, but there are so many other covers for the Mombo! They have ones perfect for girls & boys & even have some with Taggies on them!
I've used my Mombo with our 2 youngest (now ages 18 months - the girl pictured above - & 3 months - the boy pictured above) & I got rid of (donated) my "other" nursing pillows after a week with my Mombo & will never use another nursing pillow at home (It's a little large for on-the-go use).