It's Day 2 of We're Parents!? New Home, New Roots Event. We are thrilled you are came back for our celebration! No need to worry if you missed yesterday's giveaway post. To see all the giveaways for the event and enter to win the open ones just click the image below!
Click on the image below to be redirected to a list of open giveaways.
Today's Incredible Sponsor is Norwex with Darcelle Kropp.
Photo Credits: Norwex
Our children & grandchildren will inherit this planet after we are gone, so why not use products that take better care of it for THEM?!
Norwex is committed to radically reducing the use of chemicals that we have in personal care and cleaning products. They feel the need to reduce chemical use by emphasizing positive environmental impact that humans have on our globe. No longer can we ignore the warning signs we are getting from nature and must make a change together. We must be responsible for our planet.
- Norwex "clean without chemicals" was birthed in Norway in 1994, soon after microfiber was first manufactured in Sweden.
- Norwex enters the home party market in Norway in 1995 and the business grows quickly.
- Norwex expands to Canada and the United States in the Spring of 1999 and experiences great success and growth.
- The business and product line expands to include personal care without chemicals.
- The company expands into Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia in 2004 and in 2008 into Australia.
- The continued mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning.
- Norwex has achieved a milestone of exceeding 20,000 consultants world-wide.
Eco-friendly cleaning not only allows you to feel better about helping the environment, but it says you a ton of money too! And really, I don't know anyone that doesn't like saving money!! You can simply wash and re-use the products over and over. Norwex has everything for your household cleaning needs. Whether it's the kitchen, bathroom, floors, or your personal cleaning, they have you covered with the best eco-friendly products on the market. They even have kids products including an adorable Kids Sized Mop Package!
To see a full review of some great Norwex products, JUST CLICK HERE!
To Purchase: Visit Norwex with Darcelle Kropp's website to view their full product line and learn more about this amazing company that's making the world better.
The Giveaway will end at 12:00am EST on 7/26/13. The winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter which uses Random.org. The winner will be announced both on Rafflecopter as well as We're Parents Facebook. The winner will have their prize sent to them by Norwex with Darcelle Kropp. We're Parents and other participating bloggers are not responsible for prize shipment. Must be 18 years and older. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. No Purchase Necessary. US and Canada Only.*MOMentarily Distracted has not received compensation (monetary nor product) to promote this giveaway.
Please take a moment to click on the banners below to vote for my blog! 1 click = 1 vote & you can vote once per day on each banner! Thank you!